Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet the Grandparents

Okay, Aunt Ashley, stop harassing me; here are your pictures! We have had a flood of relatives coming to see little Charlotte Lily over the past two weeks. The most important have been grandparents! Her Mimi and Papi Laughton came up last weekend ...
And Grammy arrived on Sunday to take care of Mom while Daddy goes off to Atlanta for some training next week.
Trying out the Baby Bjorn for the first time.
Dear Grandma Bybee,

Thanks so much for the cute bow. I know my head is going to be big enough for it one of these days!

Love,
Charlotte
Our little Smurfette.
Precious Charlotte was up to 7 lbs. 3 oz. today at the doctor and is getting chubbier by the day. Hooray!
Little Jack across the way was so excited to see Charlotte yesterday. I thought this picture of him was so cute.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
She is beautiful and has an equally beautiful name. We're so happy for you both. At first glance I'd say she looks a lot like Ariel. But that might just be because she's a girl.
We are getting ready for our move which comes at the opportune time of Tropical (soon to be hurricane) Gustav. Wish us luck. Much love!
Amanda

SmashleyB said...

Thanks for the pics...its about time!!! ;) It's official, she looks like her daddy!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I amd with ASHLEY it is about TIME! She is so stinkin' cute. I should have takin' up Jarod's offer to fly me to NC! Sure glad to know that you mom is there taking care of you :)

Chel said...

I LOVE the cute pictures! I saw you at church, but never got to come and say hello! She is beautiful! Let us know if you need anything, we need to bring you a meal or something before you leave! CONGRATS!

GHB said...

She is very sweet! I'm sure I'll get the pleasure of watching you push her in her stroller up and down the street. :)