


For those who have asked, Charlotte was 7lbs, 19.3 inches at birth. She is doing very well and we expect to go home around dinnertime tonight. Ariel wants everybody to know that Charlotte is actually a really good baby, in spite of the fact that all of the current photos on our blog show her crying. More pictures and videos will be up soon.
7 comments:
Oh she is just precious! I can't believe you are parents!!! We are so happy she made it here safely.
xoxo
Congratulations!!! Charlotte is beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats Mama! How freaking adorable!
she is absolutley beautiful Ariel! Congrats! I can't wait to see her in person!!!!
She is adorable, and seems to already have her Daddy wrapped around her finger. She is very talented.
so happy for you guys!! she is so darling and precious.
our hospital used those exact same blankets---they are absolutely perfect for swaddling and we highly recommend you manage to take some home with you--they are the perfect size!
Beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you both. She looks a lot like you, Air. Congrats!
Post a Comment