Adam was very embarrassed today having to walk around next to me as I navigated the store in one of these beauties, especially when it started beeping loudly when I backed up. I felt ashamed for about one second as an old woman passed by me in a walker, but not enough to actually get out of it. At 38 1/2 weeks pregnant, I think every woman in my situation should get temporary loan of one of these for most outings.
6 comments:
way to go! when else, in the near future, are you going to get an opportunitiy like that? all of the best wishes as you continue your countdown:)
I'm wondering how to handle one of those and multiple kids at the same time. I don't think it would work too well. THey don't go fast enough to chase the kids down the isles.
Hilarious Ariel! This is an image I don't soon want to forget. If only I could have been there to laugh at you. Thanks for sharing. Good luck in the next few weeks. The last month is always the worst!
Ariel you are the BEST!
Nice...I don't blame you. I also believe that every 38 1/2 week pregnant woman should receive a handicapped parking sticker. And a chocolate shake.
Ariel, this too funny! I just love the idea! I wish you so much luck in your delivery. I'm sure it will be a breeze. Eric and I are pregnant again. Yikes. Wonder how that happened...anyway, we are bloggers now, so check us out: http://pelfreys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment