So as you've probably noticed from our Baby Ticker, we've got about ten days left until the baby's original due date. Just as my mom promised, these last few weeks are feeling like some of the longest of my life! The good news is that we went in this morning and the doctor told us that my body is changing notably down south. I'm dilated to a one, 50% effaced, and the baby is at the minus 3 station. I was hoping to be a little more dilated than that, but things are moving forward and it seems that at least Little Charlotte is actually considering coming out one of these days. We'll keep everyone posted.
2 comments:
Good luck. Though the last few weeks with your second won't be as bad, just exhausting. You'll have one to fill your days and steal all your energy. I was told there were miserable so that you looked forward to labor and delivery.
THis is so exciting. Let me know if you need ANYTHING.
Post a Comment