Cha-Cha's enjoyment of the patriotic ribbon gifted to her by her Mimi and a few other highlights from Christmas morning here.



Charlotte shredding on her new Barbie guitar. Unfortunately, we realized after we bought it that it plays "I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World" over and over. Ugh!

Caroline has always been attracted to wealthy men, but now she has her very own "bread maker." Hardy har har!

When Dallin pulled this sweatshirt out of the box, Charlotte exclaimed, "Lifejacket!"

This was the best moment of Christmas for me and I'm so glad I got in on film. I gave Adam an iPad for Christmas, something that he wanted badly but was a total surprise to him because we had agreed to spend $100 on each other this year. Whoops! But I don't think he was mad ...
1 comment:
She sure did! Dallin took that orange jacket back the next week.
Post a Comment