Saturday, September 4, 2010

The First Two Weeks


Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to posting more pictures of Baby Grey. Two kids is really cutting into my "me" time, as anyone who has some will tell you. I'm lucky if I get ten minutes to myself right now when I'm not trying to nap or clean something up or give Charlotte the extra attention she has been craving. As you can see, though, she is crazy about her new little brother!

Just like Charlotte did, Grey enjoys sleeping with his head at odd angles.



The above pictures were taken last week. The below pictures are all from this week. It is amazing how much he has changed already just in the few days we have had him with us.




Grammy and her Grey-Grey.

Sleeping peacefully ... except for that Mom keeps taking pictures!
"Will you quit it already, Mom? Geeze!"

While Grey is the star of this post, Charlotte is too cute in her new hat to wait for another. More Cha-Cha to come soon!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Oh he is precious. I know what you mean about them changing so fast - Cora's cheeks are twice the size they were a week ago!