Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Still Here


Hey, this is Cha Cha. I just want everyone to know that I'm still alive even though some random intruder has tried to take over my blog lately. Well, he may be winning the attention battle right now, but he won't win the war in the end. I'm too stinkin' cute to be ignored for long!

With a smile like this, who could forget about me?
All my little brother does is just sit there, cry, sleep, and poop his pants. (Okay, so I'm not potty-trained yet either ...)


Start saving your pennies for my braces, Daddy!



Guess what I'm going to be for Halloween ...

2 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

SHe is so dang cute! She is like the perfection combo of you and Adam! Oh and that picture of Grey and Charlotte laying next to and looking at eachother on the play mat is so so so so sweet!

Amanda said...

Ariel she has platinum blonde hair. Girls pay big bucks for hair like that. I love to see the two of them together. He's adorable! And so smiley:)