
Can you believe how beautiful my children are? I just can't get enough of these pictures. On Saturday, we took Charlotte and Grey to a portrait studio with the intention of 1) getting Charlotte's overdue two-year pictures taken, and 2) getting some pictures of Charlotte and Grey together. Unfortunately, Charlotte had different intentions. She was good for the first two minutes that we were in the studio in which both of these beautiful pictures of her were taken. Then she had a meltdown the second the photographer tried to get her to pose with Grey and the session was over as far as she was concerned. But we did end up with some pretty cute photos of baby brother all by himself as a concession prize.







4 comments:
These last two made me LOL!
SOOOOO cute! Thanks for posting that.
Grey is looking more and more like the baby pictures of David only with dark hair. I will have to pull some out soon and post them. Handsome boys!
That made me giggle! I love it! Im so glad they took those pictures. Haha.
Welcome to the Twos!!! And you are right, your children are beautiful.
Post a Comment