Good idea! I just take calcium pills. I like your idea better. I'm glad I found your blog. Charlotte is such a cutie.
I think the chocolate face really highlights Charlotte's blue eyes! Adorable. And that is an excellent way to incorporate more calcium in your diet--I need to try that myself I think.
mmmm, chocolate cupcakes sound so good right now? Is is just me or does anything chocolate taste even more AMAZING when ur preggo?
mmmmmm..those look good! Let me know when you feel that need again, and I will come and help eat them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good idea! I just take calcium pills. I like your idea better. I'm glad I found your blog. Charlotte is such a cutie.
I think the chocolate face really highlights Charlotte's blue eyes! Adorable. And that is an excellent way to incorporate more calcium in your diet--I need to try that myself I think.
mmmm, chocolate cupcakes sound so good right now? Is is just me or does anything chocolate taste even more AMAZING when ur preggo?
mmmmmm..those look good! Let me know when you feel that need again, and I will come and help eat them!
Post a Comment