Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Empress's New Chariot


Last week, I found out that a woman in our neighborhood was selling some of her kids' old tricycles and bikes. Charlotte has been getting really excited every time she sees a bike so I thought we would go over and try out the tricycle this woman had for sale. But the trike idea went out the window as soon as Cha-Cha got a load of this little Disney princess number with training wheels. I could barely pry her off of it to load it into the back of the car. While her feet touch the pedals pretty easily, she hasn't figured out how to pedal it yet, but that will come with time.

For now, Daddy enjoys it when she leans back on the brakes while he is trying to push her around on it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty sure that the trike will be needed before she learns to ride this alone.