Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear Pregnancy

Dear Pregnancy,

I just wanted to say thanks. Definitely not for the weight gain or the stretch marks, nor for the swollen, tingling hands and feet. I could live happily without the frequent backaches, shooting groin pains, restless legs, aching feet, unreliable bowels, and greasy skin. And I could definitely enjoy this experience more without the hot flashes, heart palpitations, and shortness of breath.

But for once in my life, I've got really thick, nice hair. So thank you for this single compensation. I will really enjoy it ... until most of it falls out in a couple of months.

Sincerely,

Ariel

3 comments:

Patty said...

Keep taking the vitamins...might delay it a bit

Christine said...

Thanks for the laugh...Oh the pains of pregnancy! Less than five weeks to go, how exciting! This sweet baby boy may leave you with a few more stretch marks but oh the joy he will bring you. Can't wait to see Charlotte adore him. No go take a rest while you can. :-)

p.s. What a fun gathering in your home last night. The food was delicious. Thank you!

Deanna said...

Hee hee hee! That is all I can say! And thank you again for the party last night - I was honored.