
For all of my friends who have recently given birth or are just about to (and there are a lot of you right now for some reason), maybe this little piece of humor will help break your water or pop a few of those post-delivery stitches: me about six days before I delivered Charlotte, in the middle of a scorching North Carolina summer, trading my last shred of dignity for a little less swelling in my feet. Yes, it was worth it. (I know I posted this last August, but one time is never enough for a photo this memorable. Enjoy!)
3 comments:
You make me feel so good! I only have 10 weeks left and there are days that I would love to do this in the stores--I just don't know where I would put Abby and Jaxon! BTW, you were beautiful in your little red cart!
yeah , that picture will ALWAYS be funny!!!
Ah yes, the rascal. At least you were tan in this photo!
Post a Comment