Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Duke's Tiniest Cheerleader


Unfortunately, not even the cutest cheerleader in the world could cheer the boys to victory on Sunday. But it's all about how you look in the end, right?

5 comments:

nickle said...

We recently got Teagan to say "go Duke go!" It didn't help them either.

Patty said...

Well, I suppose I will need to buy her a little TAR HEEL cheerleading costume

Ariel said...

Just because you buy it for her doesn't mean we're going to let her wear it! :)

Ariel said...

Just because you buy it for her doesn't mean we're going to let her wear it! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the posts! The memories have made my eyes water. It seems like just yesterday and yet a life time ago that we took that trip. I can tell that the baby misses me so much. She seems so unhappy and under norished.