Friday, March 13, 2009

Charlotte is a Real Swinger

Okay, lest anyone think that I only took pictures of Lola's kids last weekend, this entire post dedicated to pictures of my child enjoying the festivities should fix that misconception.
This was the first time Charlotte tried out the swing. She was a little skeptical at first ...... But that was over in about ten seconds. It was the happiest I've ever seen her. She couldn't stop laughing and it was SO CUTE! She had this look of fear on her face the whole time on the slide until she was stopped at the bottom just laying there and then she would break into a smile.

Trying to get a giant hat off of her head and into her mouth at the Houston children's museum.

3 comments:

nickle said...

How cute! I love the photos of her in the swing.

Miekka said...

That's so funny. My mom just called me from Costco telling me she found the cutest outfit ever. Turns out it's the same "cute as can bee" one that Charlotte is wearing on the swings. I'll have to post pics of Lia wearing her's when she actually fits in it.

Rachel Anderson said...

That picture on the slide is *the best*!!! Love it! What a cutie.