too cute
Adorable! Look at you guys, sewing, cooking, what'll it be next? Love the couch by the way and Charlotte's cute swimming suit.
You both look so bright and beautiful. Hey Happy Birthday! It looks like Adam took good care of you.
I can hardly breathe! She is so beautiful!
Charlotte's mommy is so beautiful!
She looks delicious in that dress!!
Love that cute little dress- oh, I love polka dots!! You both look adorable! It was great seeing you in Houston a couple of months ago! I hear it's getting HOT!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
too cute
Adorable! Look at you guys, sewing, cooking, what'll it be next? Love the couch by the way and Charlotte's cute swimming suit.
You both look so bright and beautiful. Hey Happy Birthday! It looks like Adam took good care of you.
I can hardly breathe! She is so beautiful!
Charlotte's mommy is so beautiful!
She looks delicious in that dress!!
Love that cute little dress- oh, I love polka dots!! You both look adorable! It was great seeing you in Houston a couple of months ago! I hear it's getting HOT!
Post a Comment