Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Beautiful Girl

I have been hoarding some of my favorite most recent pictures of Charlotte until after Christmas since I made photobooks for all of her grandparents and I didn't want them to have seen ALL the pictures ahead of time on this blog. But a few of these are just too good to not post for everyone to see ... especially this one. I just want to put kisses all over the screen whenever I look at it. Love you so, so much, baby girl!

4 comments:

nickle said...

She is one of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever seen.

lov said...

what a precious picture of charlotte!!

Jenni Call said...

Awwww, such a cute face!

The Rocks said...

She is gorgeous! I love her smile! And I bet she has the cutest laugh to go with it! Glad you had such a wonderful holiday! The first one with a baby is always the best!