My friend Natalie introduced me to something pretty darn fun on her blog. I thought I would share this little game guaranteed to help you waste some time you could otherwise be doing something productive in since I always enjoy these kinds of things. Here's how to play: Go to Google and type in your name followed by "needs" and see what Google thinks you are lacking in your life.
According to Google, Ariel needs:
1. an actual doorway
2. a new bassist
3. a miracle
4. to go away
5. an exorcism
6. to be reminded that Pig Iron Bob was also selling our iron ore (What?!)
But Google thinks that Adam needs:
1. his phone back
2. a break
3. help
4. to play Victor
5. a nap
What isn't that funny is that Adam actually needs most of this stuff. What is funny is how many people out there are actually named Adam Needs!
5 comments:
It didn't really work for me. Or maybe I did it wrong.
I watched Moonstruck this weekend and there were two thoughts that cropped up:
1. I miss Ariel.
2. I need a man to take me to the opera.
Sigh. . . My love to all of the Laughtons!
T
Two things on my list....
Prayer & Jenny Craig!
That's great! Apparently I need a lobotomy fund and help with my gay marriage in CA, my daughter needs foreign espionage, and my husband (now ironically) needs a wee wee.
You've always been able to find such entertaining ways to waste time. Shouldn't you be writing a doctoral dissertation-thingy?
Oh, that's funny, Ariel! I need:
1. to learn what the moon is
2. jail time
3. my own personal Boeing 757
4. prayer
5. a vacation
Too funny! I'm sorry I missed you guys when you were in SLC. It's fun to keep up with you by checking in here occasionally.
Oh my. Evidently I need to blog (that's constant!), help, pop, childbirth and a new computer. Now how did DH get google to put that one in?
Post a Comment