Friday, March 8, 2013

Eleanor Ariel Laughton

After a long absence from the blog, I thought I would get back into posting by announcing the biggest news of all: that our second baby girl made her big debut on February 24, 2013.  After 3 1/2 hours of labor, Eleanor Ariel Laughton slid into the world with a single push by her mama, perfect and pretty as a rose.  The last week and a half have been filled with laughter and tears as Adam and I adjust to being parents of three, but we are so glad to have this sweet and spirited little girl in our family.  Enjoy some pictures from her first 12 days of life!



Charlotte, Grey, and Mimi meet Baby Eleanor
First family picture.  (Notice my complete lack of vanity in posting this.)



And ... one of Grey just because he's so handsome!

6 comments:

tkangaroo said...

So gorgeous--like her mom.

Jessica said...

Absolutely sweet! Love her cubby cheeks I love how she melts into the car seat those first few days...:)

Derek said...

She is so beautiful...and she looks so much like one of your kids. Congratulations.

Tyler and Rachael said...

many many congratulations!!

Jen Bowen said...

Love the pictures! Welcome baby Eleanor!

Asherbie said...

Such a sweetheart. So happy for you!