When you have a child in preschool, Easter starts early and lasts for a long time. Charlotte's preschool party was on the Wednesday before Easter, and our annual community Easter egg hunt was on Saturday morning.
(Thanks, Nana, for this cute little outfit. Charlotte was the best dressed girl at the Easter Egg Hunt!)
Easter Egg Hunt #1: Preschool. Grey was excited to come along and participate.
Grey destroyed the preschool classroom one corner at a time, starting with the books.
Charlotte and Grey were very intent on decorating their Easter bucket with stickers at the preschool party.
"Easter Bunny Morning" is Saturday morning in our house. (We decided to give the Bunny and the Lord different days.) The kids were delighted at the books, coloring books, and other little presents the Easter Bunny left. They were so distracted, in fact, that they hardly noticed the few pieces of candy in their baskets. Mission accomplished, Easter Bunny!
Charlotte was excited about her new purple "fancies."
Grey was thrilled to get the sequel (Pirates Don't Change Diapers) to his favorite book (How I Became a Pirate). These books are aimed at a kindergarten audience, but our little man can't get enough of them.
PEEPS! (Charlotte loved the bright pink color, but took one bite and was done. I ended up throwing the whole box out.)
2 comments:
I hate Peeps too....its like something you dropped in the sand...yucky.
I absolutely LOVE Charlottes outfit! So springy!
Post a Comment