Sunday: Ariel led the choir for the Christmas program at church, then we came home to open Christmas presents, had prime rib and twice-baked potatoes, and went across town to see a neighborhood completely bedecked in Christmas lights.
Christmas came on Sunday this year, and since we are church-going folk, we had to be somewhere at 9:30 a.m. That means that Charlotte and Grey only got to play with the big presents Santa left unwrapped for them in the front room before being shuffled out the door to church. Well, Santa, the BIG problem with the gifts this year was ...
...that you left the green teeter-totter for Grey and the princess bike for Charlotte.
And guess who went for what? (Poor Grey. He looks so happy on his sister's bike.)
Dear Charlotte, I'm saving this one to show to your high school boyfriends. Love, Mom
Frolicking among the presents after church
My and my Grey-Grey
Adam really spoiled me this year. On top of the Kindle Fire I knew I was getting, he surprised me with this new lens for my camera.
What's Christmas without a little chocolate?
Grey opening his Tag Jr. from Mimi. The kids both love it!
I love how my kids' faces light up when they get a book in their hands.
Grey's favorite Christmas present this year: Thomas the Train set. He carries the trains all over the house and will play with the track and ramps for long periods of time by himself. He may love princess bikes, but he is all boy at heart!
Mikey likes it!
Showing the camera some love and appreciation.
Ash and Michael are so good looking that they generally look like they just walked off a magazine cover when they pose for a picture, so I love it when I get a shot like this of them acting goofy together. Love you guys!
P.S. The observant viewer may be wondering where my parents disappeared to on Christmas ... My dad got sick as soon as we came home from church and spent the whole day in bed, so he didn't open his presents, and my mom didn't open hardly any of hers because she didn't want my dad to miss it. Sweet, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment