It's that time of year again to make a pilgrimage to the pumpkin patch. This year, we waited until a week before Halloween to buy any pumpkins since we have had bad luck when we have bought them too early and so the pumpkin patch was a little picked over. That didn't stop Charlotte and Grey from having a great time ... despite the fact that they looked so serious in this picture.
I had to post this second family photo. I don't like the way I'm smiling in the top one, which is the best one of everybody (too much tongue going on), so in order to gratify my vanity, here's the better shot of me. Thank you for humoring me. Now onto why you are really looking at this blog: the kids!
The return of Cha-Cha Pumpkins
"Why yes, I did dress with the intention of blending in at the pumpkin patch."
This is, sadly, the best photo I got of them together. Nothing like the taste of a fresh, dirty pumpkin, no?
A little pumpkin patch ghost
"It's all so beautiful, how can I keep from singing? 'The hills are alive with the sound of pumpkins' ..."
7 comments:
What fun pictures. I love the second family photo. I would have done the same thing (if Derek or I ever made any appearances on our blog...maybe I should work on that for starters.) I really wanted to hit up a pumpkin patch this year, but just couldn't find the time. I'm glad you did. It looks like so much fun and the pictures are so cute.
I love it!!!
CUTEST CUTENESS EVER!!!! I can't believe how BIG they are!!!!
I loved looking at your blog updates! It sounds like all is well with you guys. I sure miss your cute family! :)
Where did the time go? We didn't make it to a pumpkin this year. Your pictures are fabulous! (which is the real reason to go to pumpkin patches, right?)
Such beautiful Fall photos! Such cute, cute, cute kids!
Jeez, when did your kids (plural!) get so old?
Post a Comment