Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bluebonnets


A couple of days ago, Charlotte and I went out to Brenham with our friends the Sparks to visit the Blue Belle Ice Cream Factory and see the Bluebonnets that are in bloom all over the countryside. Kelly was nice enough to take some pictures of Charlotte frolicking among the flowers. They turned out beautifully. Thanks, Kelly!

I especially love this one.






8 comments:

tkangaroo said...

Gorgeous!

Amanda said...

She looks like the perfect pioneer girl. She's beautiful! Her hair is so blond. How fun, wish I could of been there to enjoy some yummy ice cream.

Anonymous said...

I love the one where she is reaching down for the flower - definitely one to blow up to a large size picture and hang for generations to come!

Patty said...

When I was looking for an outfit last week, I thought about this dress...it is the first thing I ever bought for her...In Charlotte..I was afraid she had already outgrown in

Unknown said...

Those who know Charlotte know that the picture of her on the swing is the real Charlotte! Love these pics!

Brianne & Jarod said...

GREAT pictures! Glad you guys found the spot!

Laura said...

So beautiful. The flowers and the girl!

Rachel Anderson said...

Oooh I love these- can't wait to meet the little beauty in person in 3 weeks!