Sunday, January 24, 2010

Houston, We Have a Peanut (Pt. 2)





Coming in late August 2010 ... Charlotte's little brother or sister! Our first one turned out so cute we decided it would be a shame to not have another one.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news! Our babes will be only 2 months apart:)

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

Yay! Congratulations Ariel. Baby #2 is bound to be just as adorable as Baby 1!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! We are really excited for you.

Lizzy said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!

Miekka said...

Congratulations Air! David actually told me about it when I saw him at Christmas, but I thought I would wait until you announced it yourself before congratulating you! So exciting! 2 years apart is a great spacing too.

Kade & Jess said...

Congrats! You two do good work!

Deanna said...

Congratulations to you!

Christine said...

What happy news! I am so excited for your family. Charlotte will be such an adoring big sister. Congratulations!!

Tyler and Rachael said...

super congratulations!!

Jessica said...

Congrats Ariel! R you hoping for a boy or another girl???

Julia said...

Yay! Congrats! I've been meaning to call you too! Hope you're feeling well!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I am sooo super de duper excited for you guys!

Derek and Becca Theurer said...

Awesome! Charlotte is such a cute, pretty girl...number two is bound to be the same. That's incredibly exciting. Congratulations.

The Rocks said...

How exciting!!!!! Congratulations!