Yep, that is exactly what you think it is on the carpet. The nanny had to leave early today so I brought my laptop into the front room thinking I could continue to work on my dissertation while Charlotte played by herself on the floor. Unfortunately, I was sitting on the couch on the other side of the ottoman so though I could hear her and see her head, I couldn't see what she was playing with. Imagine my horror when I looked up to see her bringing her tiny hand to her mouth with a piece of poopy in it! Blech. And Adam is out of town so he can't be here to help me scrub this out of the carpet or to hose down our precious little offender. Miss you lots, honey!
Of course, this occurrence is karmic. Yesterday, I was laughing when I saw on my friend's blog that her baby had done something similar in his crib. Never, ever laugh at the misfortune of other people!

1 comment:
That's pretty bad. I will stop laughing now, it could easily be me next!
Post a Comment