Some of my family came from Utah to visit us (Charlotte) this past weekend. We had several days of non-stop fun but now I am completely worn out and need to sleep for a couple of days.

Riding the carousel at the Kemah Boardwalk.
Grammy and Grampy outside of Minute Maid Stadium where we watched the Astros lose to the Cubs. Boo!
More Easter sweetness.

Charlotte trying on Aunt Ashley's sunglasses

Bad hair day but good picture.

Aunt Ashley makes Charlotte happy by giving her a straw. It's the simple things that entertain the most!

The first picture that Charlotte has let me get of her only tooth. Look hard--it is there on the bottom.

At the Fall Creek Easter Egg Hunt, Charlotte could not have been less interested in the Easter Bunny once she got her hands on a plastic egg.

Charlotte and Aunt Caroline

Grampy and Uncle Dallin

Grammy, aunties, Mommy, and cousins Shelly and Damon

Tiny Jedi Knight
5 comments:
The "Tiny Jedi Knight" picture is my favorite. Can she get any cuter?
WOW! Can you say BUSY??? Looks like lots of fun. I don't think that she could look any cuter in that dress!
Sooo sweet!!!!I love seeing pics of Charlotte!!
I was not aware you had a blog! If you have any desire to get some dirt on Anthony...I'll need your email address! (Facebook)
What a cute little bunny she is! Love the Jedi pose. C U soon!
Post a Comment