Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fifteen Weeks: Too Much Ice Cream?


It looks like I'm either eating too much ice cream or there really is something going on inside my belly. This dress used to get me a lot of attention when I was a swingin' single gal, but I think it would probably just scare off most men now. Thank heavens Adam thinks that my burgeoning belly is beautiful! (I'll be 15 weeks pregnant on Saturday and have gained about one pound so far.)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look like you are having a baby.

So beautiful!

Brooke said...

you look adorable! hey, lindsay had her baby! he is SO cute. :)

Becky said...

I think you look great! I still love the dress on you.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Enjoy it, you look GREAT! You have "THE GLOW" which I really miss ;)

Anonymous said...

You look stunning, Ari!

Vernos said...

I had no idea you were expecting, Congratulations, you look terrific!