Thursday, January 24, 2008

Houston, We Have a Peanut

This morning, doctors confirmed what we have been suspecting for a few weeks now. There is something growing in Ariel's uterus. But to our great relief, it isn't a tumor. And to our even greater relief, it isn't TWINS!

We are thrilled to announce that we will be welcoming a BABY into the world around August 24. (Ariel is around 9 1/2 weeks pregnant right now.) A big thanks to our immediate families who kept the secret about our little "Peanut" over the past little while. We're happy to be able to share now with everyone we love how excited we are to become parents!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!

Love
MOM

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys. Texas or bust! Love the website, and can't wait to see more pictures of peanut.

Jared said...

Congratulations, Ariel and Adam!! We are so happy for you! And I don't know if you heard it through the grapevine, but we are expecting too!! Due about August 3rd. What a fun thing to share together! Indirectly, on my part. I just need to bear academic babies, while you get to do both.

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out where to put the kisses.

Brooke said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! i am so excited for you! You will make great parents! I am also so glad you started a blog!
www.moonfam.blogspot.com

Brianne & Jarod said...

WOO HOO!! I am still so excited. P.s. we have a V&E onsie for you ;) I don't think Baker Botts would appreciate Isaac sporting the competitions wear...

Brian and Lindsay said...

That is sooo great!!! Congrats we are very excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! We are SO excited for you (though I'm sure not quite as excited as Jo Ann)!

Love you!

Becky and Adam

John and Melanie said...

Congrats Adam and Ariel! I just can not get over how excited we are for you guys. Waa Hoo!! Welcome to the blogging world- Can't wait for the upcoming posts :-)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, i was really pulling for you guys to have triplets! Just get it all out of your system, and uterus, at once! Caroline and I are so excited for you guys.

~Justin